SandWizard respects your concerns regarding privacy when using the internet and your requirement for a secure shopping experience. We recognise the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Our staff are employed on the basis that they will protect information about you.
Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. The National Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act and the general law place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential. SandWizard has created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to privacy.
The information we gather from our users allows us to personalise and continually improve our internet site to provide you with the easiest and most satisfying shopping experience possible. The following sets out why we collect information, what information we collect, and how it is used.
Why does SandWizard gather information about our customers?
SandWizard prides itself on consistently offering our customers, members, and users, excellent customer service and the highest quality products. We gather the information to enhance our service and provide you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products and special offers and to send reminders of upcoming events.
What information does SandWizard gather?
SandWizard collects personal information about our customers in order to process and deliver orders. We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details;
- some personal details;
- other information that you supply to us.
We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse our website.
How does SandWizard use the information that is collected?
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us, and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you would expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- SandWizard does not sell, trade or rent personal information that you submit to our website.
- If you choose not to receive information from SandWizard, you must select no at the bottom of the order page. If you do not select no at this time you may be sent information from SandWizard. All customers have the opportunity to remove themselves from our mailing list simply by clicking on the Unsubscribe link.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
Terms & Conditions
Returned products will only be accepted on the occasion that we sent you the wrong products or they are damaged. We can only process products purchased from our website.
If incorrect products have been sent to you, you must notify us of the error within 7 days of delivery. We will arrange the incorrect goods to be returned to us at no charge to you. The correct goods will be dispatched immediately with no extra postage charges incurred by the buyer.
If you have ordered the incorrect products you are required to pay any charges and ship the products back to SandWizard. If products are to be returned, they MUST be unopened, and in the original packaging and returned within 14 days of purchase. Please retain your invoice/receipt in the event of any return, as we require proof of purchase before any refunds can be processed.
We aim to provide you with quality products to satisfy your needs. If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints about any of our products and/or services, please email us. We will answer your emails as quickly as possible. This is our promise to you because your satisfaction is our primary concern.
We advise all our customers to review the Terms and Conditions Policy and page frequently as this Policy may be amended by us at any time without specific notice to you. The latest policy will be posted on this site and you should review this policy prior to using this site.
This website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images and most designs) is owned by SandWizard or its business associates. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of its contents is prohibited. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. SandWizard takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If SandWizard discovers that you have used its copyright materials, SandWizard may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of SandWizards copyright materials that contravenes with the above, please report this by email.